Our California DUI Attorneys
Darren T. Kavinoky, Founding Attorney and President
The Kavinoky Law Firm
Everyone wants the resources of a large law firm when fighting a criminal charge in California, but it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle at a firm with dozens of attorneys and hundreds of clients. Fortunately, The Kavinoky Law Firm can provide the resources of a large law firm with the individual attention and compassion of a small firm.
California defense attorney Darren T. Kavinoky and the handpicked attorneys of The Kavinoky Law Firm have more than 100 years of combined legal experience that they are ready to use to your advantage in your criminal case.
We provide our clients with a relentlessly thorough legal defense, and we do that work in a compassionate, caring, respectful way. We know that the work we do plays a critical role in holding the government and the justice system accountable to its highest ideals, and we creatively explore every strategic option to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients.
Here’s how this shows up in our day-to-day operations:
- Our DUI lawyers are available to talk to you from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Our lawyers focus on one thing and one thing only: your case. Most DUI defense lawyers practice solo. That means that they are small-business owners who have to concern themselves with marketing, sales, accounts payable, accounts receivable, operational concerns, IT issues, and, in their spare time, representing their clients. We are a team, with dedicated departments to handle all that other stuff. This means our lawyers only do one thing: represent our clients. Our lawyers have nothing to do with any other aspect of the business. Their entire measure of success is how effectively they deliver for you in your DUI case.
- You will always know what’s going on with your case. We have well-organized practices around keeping you up to date, all the time, so you are never left wondering what we are doing on your behalf.
- We really care about people. This means that we are here to work hard to deliver the results that you want. In some cases, this means aggressive litigation, and taking a DUI case to trial and winning. In other cases, it means exploring alternative sentencing, where someone is afforded the opportunity to get help for an addiction issue instead of spending a day in jail. Success means different things to different people. We take the time to find out what a win looks like to you, and custom-tailor a solution that is geared to produce that.
- We are elegantly aggressive. We know how to fight, and fight hard, and to do so in a way that is always poised polished and professional. This furthers our excellent reputation with courts and prosecutors, and ensures that you don’t get punished because a prosecutor hates your lawyer.
Rule number one here is “Be great with people.” If you choose our firm, you can rest assured that we will do whatever it takes to be great with you, and for you, at every opportunity.